First test in Multimedia! AHHH!

Well actually it wasn’t that bad.

We were given 3 pictures to combine and turn into this.

First thing I did was figure out which picture was the background image, which was the boat. Then I layered on top the moon since it was mostly the easiest to finish. Masked the Moon’s background. Then layered on top the Town picture. This part was the most difficult, because we had to make the water look like it blended in with the boat picture and also with the cloning part with the dock and the tree. Then I got some help with my friends to get the whole picture black and white while having the boat colorized. Finally, I cleaned up the whole image and here’s the the picture! Ta Da!

Advertisements